Tuesday, July 5, 2011

We Love Daddy Weekend

Again, I am terribly behind on pics!  Here are some ones from Father's Day earlier this month.  We had a great weekend at home, going to the downtown DM Farmer's Market and Pool for the first time this year!  Our summer had been so cold & rainy, especially on the weekends, so we were happy to get out and about with daddy...finally! 

Sam did great at the pool - he loves the water - dunking his head and even going down the slide into about 3 ft of water.  He is wild and crazy, even in the water!!  I guess I shouldn't be surpised!  Mia on the other hand was quite timid in the deeper water.  We decided that we needed to get her in swim lessons to get her more acclimated to the water, since I can't be much assistance with her while trying to manage Sam at the same time.  She starts her private lessons the first week of August and I think it will be great for her!



The dancing queen













No comments:

Post a Comment