Monday, July 18, 2011

Haircut Mishap

Well, Sam had his 1st haircut last week, at the hands of big sister Mia!  Not quite how I had planned for it all to go down...the kids were eating lunch in their respective seats, I ran outside to spray some weeds and when I returned about 5 minutes later, Mia was standing next to Sam with her little scissors (gotten out of the craft box) and told me she was giving him a haircut.  They were both all smiles, as the chunk of hair laid on his tray!  She then reminded me that I had been saying how Sam needed his haircut...

I then noticed another large pile of hair on the floor, took a closer look at Mia and she had taken a chunk out of her bangs!  YIKES!!  Sam's hair wasn't too bad, just a slight bald spot right on top, but Mia's bangs, cut up to her hairline, are really messed up!  I guess she had too much fun cutting their hair, as now she says she wants to be either a doctor or a hair "salonist" when she grows up.  At this rate, I think she needs to go the medicine route or at least until she gets a little more finesse with the scissors :)





No comments:

Post a Comment