Thursday, April 7, 2011

CHIna & CHIcago

Nate has been in China this week.  Mia is obsessed with the fact that he is where the panda bears are.  She told me today "maybe one day, when I get bigger, I can go to China with daddy and sleep with the panda bears and feed them bamboo!"  I guess that would be interesting to say the least.  How she knows that panda bears live in China and eat bamboo, well, I guess I have to thank Diego for that one :)


The kids and I took off to Chicago to hang with my parents since Nate was gone.  They were awesome travelers - they played, read, napped, snacked and we only stopped once in the 6 hour trek!  Besides the weather being rainy and cold, we had a great time!  It was really too nasty to do too much outside, so we shopped, ate some great Chicago food & just hung out.  I was also lucky enough to see my college friends Meghan, Vic & Katie.  Such a bonus!! 

Off to church with G'ma


Doing some shopping and came across this fun little creature


Eating popcorn & watching Dancing with the Stars with G'ma & G'pa, while dressed in her new princess nightgown...heaven for Miss Mia!  


Lunch date in the city with friends Meghan & Victoria - 
kids L to R (Max, Avery, Mia, Jacqueline & Sam)


Sam & his girlfriend Avery - already trying to put on the charm!

No comments:

Post a Comment