Thursday, March 24, 2011

Rado or Bust


I haven't been to Colorado in years, but I love it already. 

I'm flying out tonight for a "girls" weekend in Denver with some of my Moliner friends!  I can't wait to get away and spend time with some of my oldest and dearest girlfriends. 

This is only my second time leaving both of the kids and the first time leaving them both home with Nate! He says he's ready for the challenge and it won't hurt that the kids clothes are laid out, meal options planned and a hour-by-hour schedule of their days has been documented!!! He'll do a great job I'm sure. My only rules are that they are fed, Sam's diaper gets changed and Mia goes on the potty. Other than that, I'll just let Nate roll with it! As he says, "you just never know what will happen during Daddy Daycare!" Let's just hope it's nothing too crazy :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment