Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Daddy Daycare

Well, Nate survived his first weekend home with the kids by himself and actually had a GREAT time! He said the first day was rough, but got into a groove and had such a fun time entertaining the kiddos for 3 WHOLE DAYS! He said he had a great time bonding with the kids and playing 'mom'. Luckily he had Mia to help show him the ropes if he wasn't doing something right. Sounds like someone else I know! ;)

Thank you, thank you Nate for so happily taking a day off and "working" all weekend so that I could have a break. You're a great dad and the kids are so lucky to have you, as am I!!
        

The first day didn't go so well...Sam ended up smacking his face on the dining room window molding.  Ouch!!  Daddy handled this crisis by not calling me (thank you), but by hitting up my sister for advice in my absence!


Apparently under daddy's watch, Sam can stand on the top ledge of the stage and rip all of the animals off of the shelf at Border's. He's clearly way more fun than me!


Mia loving her new shades from Sophia's 1st birthday party! So impressed that daddy even accessorized her for the party with her silly bands & princess necklaces.  


Helping Nash open his birthday gifts at his 2nd b-day party!

2 comments:

  1. Dad did a great job!! Ouch for poor Sam....that looks like it hurt. I hope you had a wonderful trip. Glad you are home so I can see you next week.:)

    ReplyDelete