Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Texas Trip

We had a great trip to San Antonio to visit my sister and her family this past week.  I survived the plane ride with just myself and the 2 kiddos and it was worth it!  They were great travelers and while Sam was VERY busy, he really did well.  I had a woman at the airport tell me that I was her hero - shelping 2 toddlers, a double stroller & an arsenal of entertainment, snacks, etc.  She said, "you look like a pro and your kids are so well behaved!"  I needed the motivation, so was grateful for her comments!

Once in San Antone, we took full advantage of the awesome warm & sunny weather - going to the zoo, outlet malls, Drew's soccer practice and swimming at the neighborhood pool.  Of course when we're together, I imagine just how much fun we'd have living closer to one another.  Maybe someday!

 



























No comments:

Post a Comment